The City of Fair Oaks Ranch is no longer in Stage 1 Drought Restrictions.
As of May 31, 2017, the City's current conditions are:
- Well Level 15-day Average = 1,065.2 feet above Mean Sea Level
- Trinity Aquifer Withdrawal 15-day Avg. = 751,467 Gallons Per Day
- GBRA Canyon Reservoir elevation above trigger point
Two of the following three triggers must be met for Stage 1 restrictions to be implemented:
- Well level 15-day Avg. = 1045.0 feet above Mean Sea Level
- Trinity Aquifer Withdrawal 15-day Avg. = 1,200,000 Gallons Per Day
- GBRA implements Stage 1 of their Drought Contingency Plan
Refer to the Drought Contingency Plan (Section 13.03.111) to review the drought initiation requirements (Section 13.03.118).