Household Hazardous Waste Collection
September 10, 2022 – 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
LOCATION: Cibolo Creek Community Church Parking Lot
(30395 Ralph Fair Rd, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX 78015)
Event Entrance Will Be Located Off of Saratoga Lane - (view map)
Participants will drive through the parking lot and follow instructions given by the attendants for unloading of hazardous waste. Proof of residency in Fair Oaks Ranch (i.e. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.) will be required prior to disposal.
Materials Accepted – All containers MUST be five (5) gallons or less in size.
Any items NOT listed under Materials Accepted will NOT be collected during this event,
such as appliances, electronics, explosives, ammunition, prescription medications, etc.
How Should I Prepare for this Event?
- Bring products in their original containers. Do NOT mix products!
- Make sure containers are properly sealed and labeled correctly.
- If a container leaks, pack in a larger container and use an absorbent (i.e. cat litter) to soak up leakage.
- If possible, place materials in cardboard boxes; boxes with dividers make for great packing.
- Place materials in areas away from drivers and passengers. (i.e. trunks, back seats, truck beds)
- No trailers over 10 feet are allowed.
- No walk-ups are allowed.
Questions regarding disposal? Please contact Republic Services at (210) 304-2700