What if I want to put a temporary sign up?

Per UDC Chapter 10, Section 10.3, Sub-section (5), by Permit, a Temporary Sign is allowed on private property. Only one Sign is allowed for a thirty (30) day period during any consecutive 4-month period. To request a Temporary Sign Permit, customers must submit, in person at City Hall or by email to the Code Compliance Officer the following:

The Temporary Sign Application and Universal Application must be approved before erecting your sign.  Signs can only be placed on private property. Please refer to the UDC Chapter 10 for more details.

Show All Answers

1. What if I want to put a temporary sign up?
2. Can I put signs anywhere?
3. What is my day to water?
4. How do I file a complaint against a neighbor or business?
5. What does it mean if I receive an Ordinance or Code Violation Notice?